PALM GROVE 510
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Total Size: 135m2
Internal Size: 123m2
Terrace Size: 12m2
Balcony Size: -
Open Bay: -
Under Cover Bay: C25 & C26
Levy: R6 182
Please contact me about this apartment
Bamboo flooring is just one of the upgrades in this beautiful North East facing 3 bedroom apartment.
- Bamboo floors, bamboo window ledges, built in shelves and cupboards, German designed sliding doors on all the bedroom cupboards add to the upmarket finishes.
- Entrance hall leads you into the North facing living area which has sliding doors to a very sheltered 12m2 terrace overlooking the gardens and Durbanville hills.
- Kitchen is open plan to the dining room and many “extra’s” have been added to make use of the space to its absolute best degree.
- Separate utility room with built in shelves houses your washing machine and tumble drier as well as a second fridge if you wish.
- Guest bedroom is spacious, light and airy
- Guest/2nd bathroom houses a shower, toilet and hand basin with lots of shelf and cupboard space.
- 3rd bedroom is currently used as a study with views across to the Constantia mountains.
- Main bedroom easily accommodates a king size bed and has a full en-suite bathroom and good built-in cupboards.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Air conditioning
- 2 undercover parking bays
- 1 storeroom
Residents have full use of the wonderful facilities of the Oasis Club which include a 25m heated indoor swimming pool, gym area, a library, billiards room, lounges, restaurant and coffee bar, hobbies room, large screen movie area and much more.
The Primary Health Care Nursing Sister runs week-daily clinics and attends to the residents medical needs and there is access to the on site Care Centre.
Please make an appointment to view this very special apartment.