PALME D’OR 403
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom and study
Total Size: 94m2
Internal Size: 75m2
Terrace Size: 19m2
Balcony Size: -
Open Bay: E49
Under Cover Bay: B15
Levy: R4 399
Please contact me about this apartment
This immaculate one bedroom apartment with a study is in perfect condition and waiting for someone to turn it into a beautiful home.
- Tiled entrance hall opens to a good-sized study with built-in cupboards and desk area.
- Continue down the passage to the large fitted, modern kitchen with off-white granite tops.
- Kitchen opens to the living area with sliding doors that lead to a covered balcony overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens and stream.
- A built-in cupboard is plumbed for a washing machine and dishwasher.
- Main bedroom is large and airy with 2 walls of built-in cupboards. A sliding door leads to a deep covered veranda, perfect for a dining or seated area to watch the magnificent sunsets and Table Mountain.
- The en-suite bathroom houses a bath and a walk-in shower with very upmarket finishes. A toilet and vanity complete the picture.
- Excellent quality light fittings are included in the purchase price.
- A fitted safe is found in one cupboard in the bedroom.
- The apartment is air conditioned in the living areas and the bedroom.
- Security shutters have been installed on the bedroom and lounge sliding doors, removing the need for curtains or blinds.
- 2 parking bays (one undercover), as well as a storeroom, are included in the price.
- This apartment is really worth viewing, for either a single person or a couple.
Residents have full use of the wonderful facilities of the Oasis Club which include a 25m heated indoor swimming pool, gym area, a library, billiards room, lounges, restaurant and coffee bar, hobbies room, large screen movie area and much more.
The Primary Health Care Nursing Sister runs week-daily clinics and attends to the residents medical needs and there is access to the on site Care Centre.
Make an appointment to view this wonderful apartment.